Thursday, November 19, 2009

An Unexpected Ending...


Editors Note: A week after leaving on our Winnebago Adventure, Steve's father unexpectedly died. Obviously, we canceled our trip and rushed home to be with family. It's now two months later and I am just now publishing blogs that were written but never posted. We're still dealing with a number of issues, but I will be writing more in the weeks and months ahead. And thanks to everyone for their condolences and support. Trina and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

1 comment:

  1. Steve, I am so sorry to hear about your father. I remember Fred & Shirley from tailgates at PSU. I think I even have a picture of them....you know the picture of people obviously no longer students having more fun than the students so everyone always asks "who are they?" hence you never forget their names? Yup, that picture.

    Anyway, my deepest sympathies go out to you and yours....

    Yes, I do owe you an update. Send a current email and I'll oblige.

    And, thank for the birthday wishes!!

    Nadine

    ReplyDelete